Excelsior College, an accredited, not-for-profit online institution, has partnered with the Non Commissioned Officers Association (NCOA) to offer members and their spouses preferred pricing on tuition and fees for associate and bachelor’s degrees.
Excelsior has been serving the military and veterans for over 40 years. Accepting military training for college credit is just one of the many reasons why Excelsior College is ranked among the top colleges serving the military, as well as one of the top ranked distance learning colleges for veterans.
Excelsior College offers these benefits:
- Savings on tuition and fees for NCOA members and spouses for undergraduate and graduate programs
- Accepts more military credit toward a degree
- Accepts credits by examination
- Convenient online course work that fits your busy schedule
- Dedicated military advisors and consultants
- Nonprofit, accredited, private institution
- Financial Aid experts to explain veteran benefits, including Post 9/11
- Career Center services and resources
- Success Strategies for Military and Veterans course that provides the tools for college and career success.
- Ranked by Military Times as a “Best for Vets” college. There is no application fee for veterans and admissions counselors provide counseling on military/veteran friendly degrees, information on VA education benefits, and resources specifically for veterans. Veterans in education partnerships apply to the college free of charge and bypass the pre-evaluation review.