Excelsior College has partnered with the Non Commissioned Officers Association (NCOA) to offer members and their spouses preferred pricing on tuition and fees for associate and bachelor degrees.
Excelsior has been serving the military and veterans for 40 years. Accepting military training is just one of the many reasons why Excelsior College is ranked among the top colleges serving the military nationwide as well as the top ranked distance learning college for veterans.
Excelsior College offers these benefits:
- Accepts more military credit toward a degree
- Accepts credits by examination
- Options for course work online or CD-ROM
- Dedicated military advisors and consultants
- Nonprofit, private institution
- Financial Aid experts to explain veteran benefits, including Post 9/11
- Career Center services and resources
- Success Strategies for Military and Veterans course which provides the tools for college and career success.
- Ranked by Military Times Edge as a “Best for Vets” college. Excelsior is the highest ranked fully online college.
Additionally, effective January 1, 2016, the application fee has been waived for veterans. This collaboration between the Center for Military Education and the Excelsior College Admissions department helps support and encourage veterans to apply in an efficient and streamlined process. Another part of the project includes an Admissions Veterans Duo, where veterans will receive counseling on military/veteran friendly degrees, information on VA education benefits, and resources specifically for veterans. Veterans in the education partnerships will now be applying to the college free of charge and bypassing the pre-evaluation review.