The University of Phoenix has partnered with the NCOA to offer eligible members considerable discounts on tuition and resource fees. This is an exciting opportunity that you don’t want to miss!
Eligible members of NCOA can receive:
- 25% off Graduate and Post Graduate Programs.
- Potential students who meet with a Military Division Representative and enroll within thirty days following the meeting can have the current application fee waived for Graduate and Post-Graduate programs.
- Waiver of eResource fees for eligible undergraduate students.
Members in the following NCOA Divisions are eligible for the discount:
- Regular Division (E-4 through E-9)
- Apprentice Division (active duty E-1s through E-3s only)
- International Auxiliary (current spouses and widows/widowers only)
Members of the Veterans’ Division and Associate Division are not eligible for the UOP discounts.
The University of Phoenix also offers active duty members of the military and their spouses’ significant discounts on undergraduate programs.
UOP has a dedicated Military Division, nearly 1,000 strong and all with one common purpose: to support students throughout their entire degree programs – all the way to graduation. With convenient local campuses and online learning formats beginning every week, now is the time to pursue your dreams of a higher education.
For more information, or to register, call 800-366-9699 and ask to be transferred to the Military Team. Mention that you are a member of the NCOA so that you can get the discounts you deserve. Membership will be verified by UOP officials. NCOA members must provide their University of Phoenix adviser a copy of their NCOA membership card.